Principal’s PA Vacancy
Mana College is looking for an experienced PA to join our team. You will partner with the Principal and be the ‘right hand person’ to achieve dedicated results for the wider school and community.
Key to the success of the role is to be able to work with a range of stakeholders in a culturally responsive way; have a can-do attitude, and show flexibility and resilience. Being part of the wider school community will allow you to feel part of your new ‘work whānau’ who will welcome you with open arms.
About the role:
- Provide secretarial & personal assistance to the Principal
- Assist with management of email inbox and diary management
- Administer & produce school newsletters
- School wide community communication, including website and social media management
- Liaise with teaching staff, parents, and students on Principal’s behalf
- Work alongside events team to assist with prizegiving and various social functions & events
- Organize, oversee & produce minutes for monthly Board meetings
- Assist Principal to ensure that board meetings papers are ready for members
- Maintain board documentation and assist with induction of new members
- Administer student representative elections
- Oversee enrolment process
- Ensure that teachers uphold their registration renewals
- Human resource functions including Teacher and non teaching staff recruitment
- Education sector experience desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail is important
- Strong administration-based skills are essential
- Exposure to creating and producing newsletters or similar
- Experience organizing board meetings and producing minutes will work to your advantage
- Ability to see the bigger picture and work towards a common goal
- Strong sense of working with confidential matters and respecting privacy of others
- Professional, kind, and nurturing personality
- Excellent sense of humor with a willingness to step outside your comfort zone
Jobs like this genuinely don’t come up often. If you have been wanting a job with a difference, this is the position for you.
Apply by sending your Cover letter, CV and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close at 3pm on Friday 30 September 2022.