Mana with Mana
Come curious, leave inspired
Secondary school is a critical time for young people and families; it is so important to prepare your child for a bright future. Mana College offers a stimulating environment, a wide range of curricular and co-curricular experiences and subjects taught by highly qualified staff.
Effective relationships between staff, students and families are critical to our success so that young people come to school curious and leave inspired to be the best version they can be. At Mana College each child who enrols at the school will develop a learning plan with their Learning Advisor. This plan is individually crafted to support your child's literacy, numeracy and learning and career pathways throughout their time at the college.
Each Advisor is responsible for 10-12 students which allows more opportunity for personal advice and guidance. This teacher remains with the student through their time at school.
We come curious and leave inspired.
We expect success every day.
Success together; success for our futures.
Mana College will support students to achieve through:
- demonstrating pride - in our school, our cultures, our community and ourselves.
- high expectations - of everyone at the College.
- clear and purposeful pathways - each student has a personalised plan for their future.
- meaningful achievement - building a foundation for future success in the 21st century.
- a sense of identity and connection to their local and global community.